Monday, December 3, 2007

Weekend

This weekend was alot of fun. I was busy each day. Normailly I like to stay home on the weekends but lately I have just been the social butterfly.
Friday night was with the girls. Saturday I went to a bridal shower. Now anyone that knows me knows I do not like showers. (bridal or baby)
It was fun to see Jenna so grown up. Kirky's mom was there too. Joe's bff is Kirky I was working my magic on her to put Joe and Kirky in the same group home. She is being more stubborn than me. I am not going to give up.
Oh, my day did start out with me running in to a friend at the store. What a wonderful surprise. Then I made a detour to Keller after the shower. Went with David Berry to look at the homes he is building. One was the home he is going to move into this month. The other is the 1.3 million dollar home. Wow...... Over 6,000 sq feet. It will be so beautiful once it is finished.
Sunday I was supposed to take it easy but that didn't happen. I went to church and then work and then lunch with Sonja. Then off to the mall. If it had not been for my shopping buddy, I would have never got what I went for. Next weekend will be just as busy. Saturday is our day trip to Waco. Then back in time to go watch Arlington Bowie vs. Euless Trinity. That is going to be a great game. Ok, I am off to the gym. Have to get in shape so I can look good for the holidays.

No comments: