Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Day

I have had an unusual day today. I may have let something slip away from me, something that I have waited my life for and normally when I want something I don't walk away, I don't let it get away from me.
I can't really say why I let this happen. My only thought is..... it will come back to me. Something in my gut tells me it will come back. That could be why I am so calm right now. I don't want to reflect on what I had but look forward to what I will have.
When you have so close of a friendship and a too deep a love for someone else it is hard for me to imagine not having a life together with them.
You've heard that saying love is like a butterfly, if you want to know if it belongs to you, set it free. If it comes back then it is yours.
Love is not supposed to be hard. And the love that is shared between the two of us is not hard. So I will wait for that to come back to me.
Have faith Mellie, have faith.

No comments: