Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Here it is, Christmas Eve. I got the presents wrapped, that didn't take long. I should have put Stephen's jacket in a bag, but no, I stuffed it in a box. :) The guitar was delivered late today, whew. I was getting worried. Had to call Bob to make sure all was okay.
Saturday night at the Newhouse's. That was so much fun. I really enjoyed seeing Jim & Kathy again. I got one shot at guitar hero and was horrible. Stephen was my partner and we still got kicked off. I need to practice more. It is still fun.
The Cowboys pulled it off, again. I hope Washington doesn't tear them up.
I had to go work today. I dropped Joe off at DayHab for a few hours, he was having a great time. That gave me time to do what I had to do at work and run to the Mall and grab one more thing.
Stephen and I went to the Candlelight Service this evening. That was nice.

Well, tomorrow morning Santa will have come. Then off to my mom's. We are having a come and go food thing. We have never done this so it should be interesting.
I have done much reflection today, been thinking about someone. Funny how you miss someone so much. It is so hard not to pick up the phone.
Might be because the of Green Bay and Minnesota loss. That would be hard to get over. :)
Alright, off to bed, can't wait to see what Santa brings!

No comments: