Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter is here and Spring is in the air!!!!!!

Happy Easter to all! I love spring time. The weather is always great rain or shine. You don't have to run the a/c unit. Maybe the heat in the morning, but good time to save money on electricity. (I do have my priorities in order).
I had the insulation, caulking and weather stripping done to the house. I am really looking forward to huge savings. Also had the a/c unit serviced last night so I am ready for summer. I'm supposed to save from $100 to $150 a month on the electric bill.
Let's see. The kid is home again, he and Andrew have been hanging out. They're pretty funny together. Seguin soccer, boys & girls are in the playoffs. Or they were last night. He and Andrew drove to Ennis to watch the girls play.
I have been very diligent in my work outs. Wednesday, Crystal, Pam and I were through working out and for some reason I revealed that I have never been able to do a cartwheel. Of course both of them can. We went outside on the front area of the Y and they started doing cartwheels. That's one of my goals this year. I will do a cartwheel. Yup, I have high aspirations.
Yesterday, poor Bob. He was trying to take a day off with Angela and I pretty much beat him down with a million questions on flat screen TVs. That had to be the most difficult decision I've made in awhile. Finally we agree on one and I hit "send". That was hard to do too especially since I put the PS3 on the bill too. That's being shipped to Baylor, so the kid will be super duper surprised. I'll be tracking that delivery very very closely. I want to make sure he picks it up the minute it is delivered. The games and extra controller are on his dime.
I suppose by next week I will have my big screen TV. I just need to call Direct TV to change out the boxes, etc.
I guess that's all I have for now. Nothing going on in the love life area. I've given up on that anyway. I'm not interested in the drama of dating. I just want to meet a man, it be the right guy and the rest is easy. I just can't deal with playing hard to get, the chase, etc. That is high school behavior and I guess any guy I meet that does that should be a red flag. I guess I'm in for a long long summer! At least I plan on looking good. Just need to lose just 14 lbs and I will be a very happy woman. I know, JUST is the key word in that sentence.
Happy Easter!!!

No comments: