Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday - Gotta be a better day

Oh my gosh. Sunday & Monday are behind me thank goodness. Big hiccups with oil & gas land company and then I learn my brother has been arrested and is in jail. Let's see, domestic violence, domestic violence intimidation, disorderly conduct, drug possession & drug paraphernalia. And they let him walk out of the jail. Idiots. I told the jailer they made a huge mistake by letting him out. He agreed but said the judge makes the calls.
I finally got to bed at 11:30 last night. Lot's of phone calls regarding Mike. I just shake my head in disbelief. How could this man with super intelligence fall so far off the ladder. I just don't get it. We were raised in the same house.
An angel did call me last night. Jim Brown. He wants Mike to come to Oklahoma and he will get him back on track and back to success. Big job. He was so calming and convincing I almost believe he can do it. He has a long history with my brother.
Of course Mike calls me at 2:15 a.m. I thought I dreamed the phone was ringing.
I sure hope Stephen doesn't need me in the middle of the night. He will be out of luck. This girl does not have trouble sleeping. Just lay me horizontal and I am gone.
I have tomorrow & thursday off. I can't wait. Just going to do stuff around the house and spoil my kid. I know, I already do that but at least I can spoil him even more. :)

No comments: