Sunday, March 2, 2008

Betters Days!!

Finally feeling better. I still have a cough but the rest of me is much much better. I thought since I had the flu twice last year I'd be spared. But that didn't happen.
I went to a wedding yesterday. I have to say, I looked like a million bucks. I had a black & white polka dot dress with a black scarf to wear around my shoulders. My hair rocked.
Yep, I was looking good. Not too bad for a old lady!!!!
My kid will be coming home Friday. I can't wait to see him. I almost have forgotten what he looks like. I really really miss him. I'll be taking a couple of days off next week so we can spend some time together.
Still waiting on my oil & gas check. I really wanted to get that TV installed before the kid came home. He would have been pleasantly surprised.
Okay, I have been trying all week to make this stupid Turbo Tax thing work. I can't for life of me figure out what the hell to do with this. It is making me owe taxes and I know I don't. I hate this stuff. Plus I have to update the fasfa and can't do that until I get my taxes done. Guess I will be working on that today. Oh joy.
Joe got a gold in Special O basketball yesterday. Helps that he was the only one in his division. So what if everyone else is too scared to compete with him. :) He loves getting his medal. That part is completely understood. He will be starting the swimming and then track & field next.
My neighbor Pam and I are thinking of going to Cowboys to hang out next Friday. We were having drinks at her house last night and put together several options for us both to get out there and meet some men. She is two years younger than me, decided to raise her kid like I did and now we are both ready to get into some trouble. Should be good for a few stories in the near future.
Well, guess I better get back to the Turbo Tax issue. Anyone want to volunteer to help today, bring yourself on over. I could use it.

No comments: