Monday, February 25, 2008

Not a good week

I suppose it was inevitable. I thought since I had the flu twice last year I would be spared. Of course when you son just covers you with you know what, chances are you are not going to escape it.
My skin feels like it is going to fall off my body. I am shivering so much. So I went to the dr. I am hoping the antibiotics will help.

Just quickly. The two young girls at work decided last week they would search My Space to find me a date. They ended up contacting two men. I just laughed at them and told them how silly they were. Imagine my surprise when the tennis player calls me today. How embarrassing for him to hear me talking like a man. He seemed to cool. He suggested we meet for lunch in two weeks when he comes to Fort Worth to play tennis. I have to keep fishing. I keep hearing that silly line, you have to kiss a bunch of frogs before you find your prince.

I will update tomorrow if I crawl out of bed. I am going to sleep all day.

No comments: