Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Year, New Thoughts

I have not updated since the New Year's because I have been busy. Work is non-stop as usual at this time of year. I have had somewhat of a social life as well. I have been fishing as my friends call it. They need to get out and fish too. "Fishing" means I have been putting myself out there and going places where I might meet someone that would want to spend time with me. Of course you have to be open to letting that person in your space. I am working on that too.
I think my "butterfly" theory has finally come to a conclusion. It (love) is not going to come back so that means..... The love was never mine. That makes me so sad because I worry if I will ever meet someone else that I feel so comfortable with and just enjoy being with. My tendency is to find faults in a man so I don't have to "like" them. That never happened with him. Everything was good with him. And my goodness, anyone that let's me talk as much as I do must be a saint.
My faith is not as strong as it was a month ago. But I think this is the way it is supposed to be if it does not work out that we are together. I will move on and continue to "fish".
When has a broken heart ever killed anyone, right????

No comments: