Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

I have to admit I am still hurting that my Cowboys are not playing today. I just thought for sure they would be. Stupid Cowboys didn't even make it through round one. After the Cowboys lost I decided I want Green Bay to win. Okay, that didn't happen either. Now I really don't care who wins. I'll just watch football and enjoy it.
The update on the oil & gas "job" is looking very promising. We have two really good offers on the table. I am hoping with all of my hopes this thing wraps up in the next 30 days. This has been more work than booster club. So many phone calls, people coming to my house at all hours. Oh, one exception on the last comment. I was working on my tables that I am going to stain and put tile in the table top yesterday. This fancy sports car show up in front of my house and this rather handsome guy brings me the form he received on his door to join the neighborhood group. We talked for a bit. He is single. OK, that was a positive. I am sure I will be seeing him again. Might even need to give him a call. I am sure there is something he left out when filling out the paperwork. Gotta work it as my friends say. I think I will start with him. :)
Nothing else going on. I had a good birthday. I got LOT'S flowers and cards. Had a wonderful lunch. Wow, 48. I am, well never mind. Can't be old yet. I have too many things I need to take care of first.

No comments: