Friday, November 30, 2007

How About Them Cowboys

If you did not watch the game last night then I just have no use for you. It is unamerican to not love football. Especially a game like that!!!!
My Stevie boy called me to tell me he and some guys were going to the Hilton Hotel bar in Waco to watch the game. I think he was just making sure I was okay with that. I told him to try to not get in a bar fight and have a good time. That's my boy!!! Dedicated Cowboy fan. He even text me to let me know he got 15 Wings for $4.06!
I watched the game last night with my friend Sonja. After a couple of glasses of wine we were having a pretty good time. You know, looking at men in tight pants. Kind of sexy. And we both agreed we like dreadlocks.
Well, busy weekend ahead, again. I am going to meet some girlfriends at Sherlock's tonight for happy hour. Saturday is a wedding shower in Denton. May stop by and see a friend in Keller before coming home. And Sunday, I may just take it easy.
Well, that is all for now. I know, I am just too exciting.

No comments: