Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Could I be more computer illiterate?

I told my friend Bob I was going to set up my very own and first time ever blog page. After 2 hours of painful frustration and finally just giving up I realize it is just not worth it.
This morning I get the question. "Did you set up a blog". I have to confess it was just too hard and I couldnt understand how to do anything.
Well, in a matter of 2 minutes or less he sets up his own blog site, then give him 2 more minutes and he finalizes mine.
It just stinks. How can I move on in life if I can't even set up my own blog page.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Congratulations on setting up your blog, even though Bob is primarily responsible. Thank God for Bob, literally! He is such a good friend to you and an overall wonderful person.

If you post everything on your blog, we won't have very much to talk about on the phone. Save something, please!